Friday, June 13, 2008

Blog Updates

You will all notice quite a few changes to my fabulous blog. I have been doing a lot of reading on making blogs in general better and decided to implement a bunch of new things. I have also changed back to a boring blog background because we have had to downgrade our amount of RAM and it takes forever to load the page the way it had been. I have also added labels to all of my blogs now, so you can ignore my journaling and just look at the picture posts or vice versa. If anyone wants to learn how to add three columns, scroll boxes (which I don't have anymore), change colors, etc. please check out the amazing blog Tips for New Bloggers.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I like this new look, it's sharp. :)

Anonymous said...

how fun!
love the topper :)

Kristen said...

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. It means a lot to me!

Jill said...

Your blog looks great! I really like the labels and three columns. Good work!

Lyssa Beth said...

I like the 3 columns! I might have to check that out. It looks great. I love your header too!

Counter