Wednesday, April 2, 2008

News To ME!

So, it has come to my attention that people are using blogging to become famous! I mean, I know that blogging has been around for a while, but I didn't realize that mom's were starting to get into so much, and getting book deals and so on. My first find was that of "Because I Said So" the mom with the funny ebay auction (see her link on the left). Then my Uncle Jon just sent me a link to his niece's blog (His wife's siblings daughter). She is hilarious! She has a huge following, and is so funny and honest. I am addicted. Check it out!

There is also this whole world of blogging carnivals. I don't blog near enough to do it every day, but it might be fun to do every once in a while. Her carnivals are:









It is so nice to be sorta, kinda, not really related to someone so creative! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kurt+Amy said...

Those blogs sound cool I'll have to check em out! By the way your comment on turbo kick was hilarious! I literally lol'd! Love ya, your kids are beautiful!

Counter