Monday, November 3, 2008

8 Things

Okay, so I know I have been tagged for a bunch of things, but I have been too busy to keep up. I do have some time now, though so I thought I would do a couple from my Cousin Amy.

Crazy 8's
8 Things...
8 things I am passionate about:
1. my kids
2. writing
3. Family
4. reading
5. church
6. friends
7. did I mention writing?
8. life

8 words of phrases that I use the most
1. Anyways
2. So...
3. Cute boys!
4. how do u ask nicely? (Nathan's response is, "Nicely!")
5. No way.
6. Nathan!
7. Alright, let's go!
8. Caden!

8 things I want to do before I die
1. travel Europe with my hubby
2. go on a cruise
3. go to a concert
4. Do a mini triathlon
5. Get out of debt ;)
6. Go to New York
7. Go real White water rafting
8. Own a bigger home

8 things I need right now
1. MONEY
2. a shower
3. a maid ;)
4. energy
5. sleep
6. a good book
7. peace
8. did i mention $$?? lol

8 places I want to visit
1. New York
2. Europe
3. Hawaii
4. Washington State
5. California
6. Maryland
7. Canada
8. Australia

8 favorite restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Fudruckers
4. Rudy's BBQ
5. Gringo's
6. Casa Rio's!!!
7. Subway
8. Quiznos

8 TV shows I watch
1. Chuck!
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. Biggest Loser
4. The Office
5. My Name is Earl
6. One Tree Hill
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Privileged

I now tag: Jamie, Jami, Jaime, Becca C., Lesa, Tovi, Lyssa, Jaz

No comments:

Counter