Sunday, August 12, 2007

4 Things

I just realized that Jaime Blaisdell tagged me for this a couple weeks ago. Sorry Jaime! So, here it is.
4 jobs I've had
1. Sales (Cutco Knives, Kirby, Mary Kay, BeautiControl, etc.)
2. Waitress at Jim's
3. Photographer at Sears (my favorite)
4. Associate at Bealls

4 movies I can watch anytime
1.Miss Congeniality
2.Pirates of the Carribean
3.Mr and Mrs. Smith (Sometimes I would love to be able to pummel my spouse like that... very rarely of course :) )
4.Princess Bride (the best movie to quote!)

4 places I've lived
1.(only 4!) California
2.Germany
3.Las Vegas
4.San Diego

4 Favorite TV Shows
1.24
2.House, MD
3.Grey's Anatomy
4.The Office

4 Favorite foods
1. Chicken Marsala from Olive Garden
2.Chimichangas from Gringos
3.Rudys
4.Anything my hubby grills!

4 Places I'd rather be
1.LaJolla Beach
2.On a cruise
3.Washington with my Aunt and Grandma
4.Europe!

4 websites I visit daily
1.Gmail
2.My friends' blogs
3.Amazon
4. I do a lot of googling, so google I suppose (does that count?)

4 people to tag
1.Bobbi
2.Caroline
3.Rachel Smith
4.Kat

No comments:

Counter